Multiple events have been organized throughout Asturias to celebrate one more year Halloween or Samaín. Here we detail some of the quotes.
Halloween in Cangas de Onis
· The night of the Living Dead
Cangas de Onís prepares to live it on Saturday, October 21. Zombie Survival, will last between ten at night and four in the morning, and can be participated in by anyone over 6 years of age, either alone or in a group.
You have to survive the attacks of the living dead to avoid becoming one of them. If they catch you, they make you up like one of them and you will change sides. To avoid this, it is necessary to pass a series of tests like a gymkhana.
The Cangas de Onís City Council will subsidize the first 300 people who register and are registered in the councils of Amieva, Cangas de Onís and Onís; and thus they will only have to pay 10 euros. The rest of the participants will pay 32,90 euros, which includes the appropriate makeup in the case of being hunted.
Halloween in La Fresneda, Siero
El October 31, from five to seven in the afternoon you can go to the "creepy decorations" in the arcades on Alfonso X El Sabio street. At 19.00:20.30 p.m. the activity of the Food Trucks begins in the Plaza Mayor, the point where the "Terrifying Parades" also begin, which will last from 22.00:XNUMX p.m. to XNUMX:XNUMX p.m.
From 18.30:22.00 p.m. to 20.00:23.00 p.m. the train will also run through the town and between 1:XNUMX p.m. and XNUMX:XNUMX p.m. there will be a music session with DJ Javi. The haunted house contest, one of the great attractions of this event, could not be missed, as in previous editions. Each participant decorates the facade and/or garden with motifs related to the Halloween holiday and then a jury chooses winners. The exterior decorations are valued, as well as the "most chilling staging with costumed characters." The ruling is made public on November XNUMX.
Halloween at the Botanical Garden, Gijón
1/ Amagüestu, sweet cider and traditional music
Wednesday November 1 of 2023. From 18:00 p.m. to 20:00 p.m.
Price: Free with the price of admission. Places: 800 in total (minors and adults)
From 3 years. Prior registration in the tone. 985 185 130.
After a day full of activities, the time has come to regain strength, and what better way to do it than with a magüestu in which we will share chestnuts and sweet cider. But the spirits of Samaín do not live on chestnuts and cider alone: we will celebrate with games, music, traditional dances and some other surprises.
2/You get your bearings from fear!
Wednesday November 1 of 2023 From 16:30 p.m. to 18:00 p.m.
Price: Free with the price of admission.
Ages: 4 years. Registration starting Tuesday, October 24 at 10 a.m.
Free activity with admission to the Botanical Garden. Prior registration required at 985 185 130.
This afternoon the garden is full of strange creatures and only someone very brave would dare to walk its paths, so you better come in company.
We will propose a route that you will have to take, visiting all the points on the map in order. What do you like to cheat? We already told you that there is no point in following others because each group will have a different route. And be very careful with the magical creatures that inhabit the garden and that only show themselves on days as special as today, because they are mischievous and would love to see how you get lost.
Amagüestu in Benéfica, Piloña
This time, as a novelty, we decided not to focus only on the amagüestu as folixa and give a protagonism in the sense of going to the mountains to buy chestnuts to hang out later on all the gatherings on November 5th.
Reserve these two dates:
Sunday October 22. Let's go to the ghetto!
10.00 hours. Plaza'l Ganáu. Bring comfortable clothes and baskets.
Sunday 5 payars. Amagüestu
12.00 hours. The Benefica. Bring instruments and music to share.
Organized by: Les Ablanes Cultural Association and the Piloña Charity Association.
Two weeks with events around Samaín that will be held until November 3 in the town of Llanes and in other towns in the council such as Villahormes, Barro and La Malatería in the Ardisana Valley. All the activities that have been included in the first edition of Llanes Fantástica are free.
· Llanes Horror Film Marathon
Tuesday, October 31, at the House of Culture. For two hours and uninterruptedly, you can watch the best horror shorts so far this year and which have been successful at festivals such as Sitges, Fant Bilbao or the recent Fantastic Gijón.
· Terrifying photocall. The Teatro Despierto company will be in the City Hall hall on Tuesday, October 31, from 18:00 p.m. to 20:00 p.m., and taking the House of Culture and surrounding areas as the epicenter, there will be a performance with living souls that will wander around the area offering the classic Trick Or Treat.
· Paseo de las Animas. Tuesday, October 31 at 20:00 p.m., at the end of the Short Film Marathon.
· Facade and shop window competitions open to all establishments in the area organized by Llanescor.
Samhain in Teverga
#Halloween is just around the corner!! If you don't have plans and you are between 3 and 14 years old, join our plans for November 1, 2 and 3 at the Casa de Cultura from 10 a.m. to 14 p.m. Days of #mystery, #laughter and #scares await you... Don't miss the spooky fun of #Halloween!
Info and registration at the Teverga Town Hall.
Samhain in Ribadesella
· November 1st. Halloween Party: in the tent installed in the Plaza Nueva, from 17:00 p.m. to 20:00 p.m.
Party with inflatables, entertainment, musical games, parade and costume parade. Aimed at children from 3 to 12 years old.
· Days 2 and 3, Conciliate on Halloween: free family and work conciliation service. It is aimed at boys and girls between 3 and 12 years old and prior registration is required through the QR code on the activity poster. Limited places, subject to the need for conciliation on the part of the fathers and mothers, with priority given to minors registered in the council. The activity will take place in the Youth Space, from 09:00 a.m. to 14:00 p.m. With early bird service from 08:00 a.m. to 09:00 a.m. and late pickup from 14:00 p.m. to 15:00 p.m.
· Days 2, 3 and 4, Have fun Halloween: face painting, themed workshops, inflatables and Memory XXL. In the Plaza Nueva tent.
Hours: November 2 and 3 from 17:00 p.m. to 20.30:4 p.m., and November 12 from 00:14.30 p.m. to 17:00 p.m. and from 20:30 p.m. to XNUMX:XNUMX p.m.
All these activities will be financed by the Co-Responsible Plan, a program dependent on the Ministry of Equality.