House located in a closed farm, with own garden and parking, according to the traditional architecture of the area and with a very careful interior decoration. Cadavedo, a village of great scenic beauty, located in a privileged coastal area between Cudillero and Luarca, has a diversity of services and a huge tranquility.
There is the possibility of enjoying excursions on foot, on horseback, by bicycle, as well as fishing both at sea and in the nearby fishing grounds.
For something more bustle is Luarca 10 minutes or Cudillero 15 minutes.
Home, Built in 2003 according to the traditional forms of the area, has two wings forming an "L": in one is the house itself and in another a large dining room with barbecue.
The living area consists of two plants:
· Ground floor: living room with fireplace, fully equipped kitchen (dishwasher, microwave, oven, refrigerator, utensils, etc), 1 double room with bathroom (double bed), toilet 1, laundry (washing machine, dryer and iron).
· First floor: 4 double rooms, all with bathroom. The decoration is very careful, part of the furniture is antiques from indian houses in the area that coexist with others of more avant-garde designs.
5 double rooms, all of them with bathroom: 3 with double bed (1,50 m.), 2 with 2 single beds (1,05 m.), possibility of adding a pouff-bed in each of these (on request and with surcharge of 10 euros + 10% I VA per person and day).
· Pool open in the summer season. Only for our guests and free, it is located in a closed area within the main estate of La Regalina. It measures 16 meters long by 8 wide and a depth from 50 to 140 cm approximately. It has a grassy area around it where you can rest, sunbathe, read or watch the children.
· Social room.
Free wifi connection. There are three areas: an area with tables to play, read, work ... another for small children with lower tables and some toys. And another of sofas.
· Supermarket open in summer.
· Between the bungalow area and the camping area, there is this small children's play area.
· We have two 32A chargers, one for Tesla vehicles and one with a universal socket. The first Tesla chargers installed in Asturias.
· Bar Restaurant. Open in summer, Easter and Christmas. It offers breakfasts, tapas and sandwiches, with long hours.