Santu Colás is a rural house with modern structure and traditional air. It is located in the vicinity of Corao, a small town in Cangas de Onís, in eastern Asturias. It has paved access, it is surrounded by trees, with a centenary granary, garden areas, a fish pond and a beautiful river.
7 rooms with bathroom (all doubles with one bed), hair dryer and heating.
28 Led TVs ".
Extra bed available.
Free travel cot (for the crib you have to bring a change of clothes).
· Living room with fireplace, board games, library and piped music.
· Free Wi-Fi in rooms, common area and on the tables under the granary and fig tree.
· Landscaped farm with granary, fish pond and garden furniture.
· Private parking on the farm itself.
· Breakfast service in the house or outside if the client wishes.
· Daily cleaning service.
· App of the house with all the information about the environment: restaurants, routes in the vehicle, beaches, hiking, activities, etc.
· Smart monitor in the living room with information about the area: press, weather forecast, WebCam of the proposed places of visit, routes in the vehicle and on foot, recommended activities with online reservation, beaches, restaurants and their menus, etc.
· Pets allowed. Only 1 per room. (Check conditions). Please ask for availability before booking on the website, as there are a limited number of rooms for pets.