The canyoning activity is not an activity that takes place in a fixed place, depending on the time of year, the weather and the number of people signed up, we carry out different canyons and transfers from the meeting point to the place where we carry out the activity they vary between 30 and 45 minutes, so we put on the necessary equipment for the activity when we arrive near the ravine, this means that there are no changing rooms. Therefore, the ideal is to already wear the swimsuit under comfortable clothing. When we are equipped, we leave all the dry clothes in the backpack inside the van. At the end of the activity, we return back to the van and put on our dry clothes.
• Descent of canyons with rappels less than 20 meters.
• Swimming in calm water.
• Easy jumps of less than 6 meters and never compulsory.
• Short or gently sloping slides.
• The duration of the descent is usually between an hour and a half and two hours, and the approaches and returns to the car do not exceed 20 minutes.
• No previous experience is necessary, but if you are in good physical shape, play sports from time to time and feel like adventure.
• From 12 years old.
• All the specific material for the activity: 5/4 mm neoprene suit, neoprene socks, helmet, harness, descender and anchor lines.
• Guide titled.
• Liability and Accident Insurance.
NECESSARY MATERIAL TO BRING
• Sports shoes to get wet. The ideal is to bring some sports shoes that you do not use much, they will get wet but they will not be damaged.
• Swimsuit or bikini to wear under the neoprene suit. It is preferable that it be made of lycra so that it does not bother under the neoprene.
• Lycra shirt to wear under the neoprene (optional, not necessary).
• Dry underwear.
• Dry shoes for the return.
• A bag to store wet swimsuits and shoes.
• The time to carry out the activity can vary on some occasions, so in certain activities it is clarified "choose approximate time". Under normal conditions, this will be the start time of the activity, but if this is not possible, it will be adjusted to the most immediate time of the reserved time.
• This activity can be done from April 1 to September 30.
• In the case of reservations without a set date or reservation-gift, the activity can be exchanged during any time of the interval of indicated dates (from April 1 to September 30), but the client must contact the company in charge with 48 hours of advance to know the availability.
Cancellations and refund of the reservation
The refund of money for customer cancellation is guaranteed as long as it is canceled 5 days before the agreed date (5% of the amount will not be refunded for online management expenses). The client will also have the right to postpone or replace it with another activity if it is in their agreement. After the aforementioned 5 days, the return of the reservation will only be made for very justified reasons. In the last case, if the client does not go to the establishment or to the place of the appointment before the established time, the reservation will be considered canceled and will imply the total payment of the same by the client.
The return of the money for cancellation of the activity, due to extreme weather conditions or other force majeure factors that prevent the company from carrying out the activity, will always be made without any type of condition, with the full repayment of the reservation payment, including management expenses.
The client has the obligation to inform about possible states of pregnancy, paraplegia or cardiovascular diseases before contracting any activity. Likewise, he undertakes not to be under the influence of alcohol, drugs and/or narcotics, as well as any other medication that may affect his ability to react.