25N in Oviedo
· Institutional Act
November 25 at 18:30 p.m. Escandalera Square.
· Municipal Band Concert of the “María Teresa Prieto” Music School at 12:00 p.m. “José Antonio Lobato” Theater, in Pumarín C/ Emilio Alarcos Llorach.
The Band directed by Professor JAAlonso Pacheco, with accompaniment by the Trumpet Soloist and Rapsode, Sarah Aguilar.
Collaborate and Organize: Department of Education and “María Teresa Prieto” Music School.
Free entry for all audiences until capacity is reached.
25N in Llanes
On the occasion of the International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women on November 25, the Llanes City Council through the Department of Social Services, Health, Children, Youth, Seniors and Equality has programmed, like every year, a series of acts and events.
· Friday, November 24 at 11:50 a.m.
Institutional act with a concentration at the door of the town hall where a manifesto will be publicly read and a performance will be performed.
· On the 20th, 21st and 22nd, Alicia Pilarte will offer the dramatized storyteller “The Story Room” to the students of CRA Llanes No. 2, and the 3rd and 4th grade of Primary School at CP Peña Tú, at the Municipal House of Culture of Llanes, an event coordinated with the PILLA 2023 programming, which commemorates children's month in the council.
· Saturday, November 25 at the “La Curuxa” Children's Cultural Center, at 18:00 p.m.
Storytelling “Stories for equality”. Free event, but places are limited and it is necessary to reserve attendance by calling the Llanes Municipal Library, 984 84 31 02, from Monday to Friday, from 10.00:14.00 a.m. to 15.30:21.30 p.m. and from XNUMX:XNUMX p.m. to XNUMX:XNUMX p.m.
· Saturday, November 25 at the Llanes Casino, at 20:00 p.m.
Edna Free will offer her “Acustic show: Women of Now.” Access is free, but also in this case prior reservation is required through the link: http://casaculturallanes.eventbrite.com
25N in Ribadesella
During the month of November, the Ribadesella City Council has scheduled different activities around 25N, within the framework of the State Pact against Gender Violence.
· November 23. Children's Workshop: within the children's activities carried out at the Ribadesella House of Culture, on Thursday the 23rd the children's workshop will be dedicated to equality and respect.
· November 24. Forum Theater. How do you want me to love you? BALSIAR Association. Friday the 24th, at 18,30:XNUMX p.m. Assembly Hall of the House of Culture.
It is a forum theater piece focused on the complexity of human relationships. How to be a mother of an increasingly independent teenager? How to be the teenage daughter of a mother who is adapting to your increasing demand for autonomy? How to cultivate friendship on a daily basis? How to bond as a couple? What do we mean when we say the word "love"? What are the damages and violence involved in the ways we relate to each other? What are the cares born between the threads that unite us?
· November 27th. Story Workshop by David Acera. “Narrating good treatment.” (For children in 4th, 5th and 6th grade). Assembly Hall of the House of Culture. School schedule.