If you like adventure activities and especially canyoning, without a doubt, this trip is for you. On this journey we will descend the main canyons that can be done in Picos de Europa. Every day a different ravine, to enjoy different landscapes and areas of the Picos de Europa National Park.
Arrival in Arenas de Cabrales. Reception at the selected accommodation, explanation of the program and accommodation.
DAY 2. oscuros del casaño ravine.
Breakfast. We travel by vehicle to La Molina. Today we are going to do the Oscuros del Casaño or Pompedru ravine. A beautiful ravine with three rappels of 10, 3 and 5 meters, very aquatic with a slide and several spectacular jumps. The first part is very canyoned and then the ravine opens up in an incredible setting. The Casaño River is considered the natural drainage of the Lakes of Covadonga. Return to Arenas de Cabrales around 14:00 p.m.
DAY 3. RUBÓ CANYON.
Breakfast. Today we go to Trescares to do the most physically demanding canyon, an approximation of about 45 minutes and then a descent of almost 3 hours with 3 rappels of 10, 6 and 15 meters. The first part is more engorged where the rappels are and then the ravine opens up with a multitude of small pools and slides where you can repeat it. Return around 14:00 p.m.
DAY 4. NAVEDO RAVINE.
Breakfast. To end this magnificent canyoning trip, we go to the Hermida gorge. The Navedo ravine is not so spectacular in terms of landscape but without a doubt, it is the most enjoyable with 3 rappels of 12, 20 and 6 meters, the latter a beautiful flown rappel. The ravine also has a multitude of slides and a final jump of 8 meters that is amazing. Farewell lunch at La Hermida and return to Arenas de Cabrales.
Breakfast and end of services.
• 4 nights in rural hotel.
• 4 breakfasts.
• 1 farewell meal.
• The three ravines described.
• Transportation for the activities from the hotel.
• Guides qualified in canyoning.
• Necessary materials for the activities.
• Liability and Accident Insurance.
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• Lunches and dinners (except the last meal that is included).
JULY AND SEPTEMBER
€315 in a double room / / / €350 in a single room
€410 in a double room / / / €470 in a single room
• Meeting Point : On the indicated day each participant will go to the Hotel Villa de Cabrales in Arenas de Cabrales. A few days before arrival we will contact you to establish the departure time for the first canyon and the last details. For people who come by public transport, they will be picked up in Llanes and transferred to the Hotel Villa de Cabrales.
• This program is subject to the very common adverse and unforeseen conditions of the environment in which they take place and of the people who participate, so they may suffer changes before or even during the activity (weather, unexpected or sudden changes in flow, physical problems of the participants, etc.)
• To confirm the reservation, you must make a reservation deposit (indicated in the information). The rest of the payment is made a few days before arrival.
• The reservation can be canceled up to 10 days before the date of completion with a cancellation fee of €50 for minimum management fees, cancellation and expenses incurred in the accommodation reservation, returning the rest of the deposit made.
• With less than 10 days prior to the development of the activity, the cancellation will mean the total loss of the payments made.
• If any of the participants had to leave the trip early for reasons beyond the control of the organization, it would also mean the total loss of the payments made.