Search for brown bears with an official guide from the Principality It is the best way to get to know this natural heritage, and observing these wild animals roam freely can be an unforgettable experience. Essential on your next visit to Asturias.
We will approach different viewpoints to identify the habitat of the brown bear, and try to locate an individual. After settling in the waiting position we actively look for animals with the telescope while our guide tells us about the natural history of these valleys. The search continues until sunset, when the activity ends, but by then, perhaps already, we have seen bears!
These are the current prices of the activity:
Minors of 12 years:€20
with transport€20 extra adults, €10 extra children
- Once the reservation is formalized, you will receive an email with the receipt of your reservation, telephone number and contact details of the adventure company in charge of carrying out the activity. A reference company in the sector.
- The time to carry out the activity may vary on some occasions, that's why in certain activities "choose approximate time" is clarified. Under normal conditions, this will be the start time of the activity, but if this is not possible, it will be adjusted to the most immediate time of the reserved time.
- The active tourism company has the seal of quality "Traveller's Choice" from Tripadvisor:
- Minors must have authorization or be accompanied by a responsible person.
- The activity can be carried out from April 15 to October 15. To carry out the activity it is necessary a minimum of four peopleIf this number of participants has not been reached on the date chosen by the client, the reservation will be refunded. The reservation must be made at least three days before the date of the excursion. The meeting point for this activity is the Pola de Somiedo Interpretation Center and Tourist Office. If the option of "transportation", the company will take them to the sighting sites in their van and will pick them up in Oviedo or Gijón (15:30 p.m. and 15:00 p.m. respectively) if they cannot get to Pola de Somiedo. The transport option has an increase in the price of the service of €20 for adults and €10 for children under 12 years of age.
- In case of reservations without an agreed date or reservations-gift, the activity can be redeemed at any time during the current year, but the client must contact the company in charge with 48 hours in advance to check availability. --------------------
The money refund due to customer cancellation is guaranteed as long as it is canceled 5 days before the agreed date (5% of the amount will not be refunded for online management fees). The client will also have the right to postpone or substitute another activity if he agrees. After the 5 days mentioned, the return of the reservation will only be made for very justified reasons. In the last case, if the client does not go to the establishment or to the place of the appointment before the established time, the reservation will be understood as canceled and will imply the total payment of the same by the client.
The money refund due to activity cancellation, due to extreme meteorological reasons or other force majeure factors that prevent the company from carrying out the activity, it will always be carried out without any type of condition, with the full repayment of the reservation payment, including management expenses.
The client has the obligation to inform about possible states of pregnancy, paraplegia or cardiovascular diseases before contracting any activity. Likewise, they agree not to be under the influence of alcohol, drugs and/or narcotics, as well as any other medication that may affect their ability to react.